Eastern Pre-Release Unit
Inmate Phone & Debit Account Information
ConnectNetwork is GTL’s authorized deposit and account management portal. With several different deposit methods available, ConnectNetwork is the quickest and most convenient option to fund a correctional account.
AdvancePay® Prepaid Telephone Accounts
To accept calls from an inmate at this facility, we recommend you create an AdvancePay® prepaid telephone account. Prepaid calling works by placing money on your phone number so that when your inmate calls you the funds are deducted from the balance on your prepaid account.
Offender Phone DEBIT Accounts
ConnectNetwork PIN Debit (Offender Phone) accounts allow you to make deposits to an offender’s PIN debit phone account.
**Please note- fees may apply to all deposit methods. Specific terms are provided when making a deposit.**
Error processing SSI file
See DPSCS home page for weather related changes, if any.
Friday & Monday 7pm - 9pm
Saturday & Sunday 10am - 4pm
700 Flat Iron Square Road
Church Hill, Maryland 21623
Go To Map
Phone: (410) 810-5400
Fax: 410) 758-4329
Visitor Dress Code
All visitors, to include children, must dress appropriately for visitation. All clothing must cover from the neck to the kneecaps.
The following types of clothing are not allowed to be worn:
- tube tops, tank tops, or halter tops
- see-through clothing
- mini-skirts, mini-dresses, shorts, skorts, or culottes (at or above the kneecap)
- form-fitting clothes such as leotards, spandex, and leggings
- clothes that expose a person's midriff, side, or back
- tops or dresses that have revealing necklines and/or excessive splits
- coats, jackets, shawls and scarves will be placed in an appropriate area.