The Daily Record Announces 2011 Innovator of the Year Winners
The Daily Record - Online
The Daily Record is proud to announce its 2011 Innovator of the Year winners. Since 2002, The Daily Record has recognized Maryland businesses and individuals who have had a positive effect and tremendous impact in Maryland. This year’s Innovators will be honored at a reception Wednesday, Oct. 26 at the American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore. This year’s Innovators are:
- David Barbe, University of Maryland
- Traci A. Barnett, Girls Scouts of Central Maryland
- Deborah S. Campbell, Community Housing Capital Inc.
- David Craig, Harford County Government
- Bernaldo Dancel, Ascend One Corporation
- Deborah Fisher, Psy.D., Jewish Foundation for Group Homes
- Kirby Fowler, Downtown Partnership of Baltimore
- The Hannon Law Firm, The Extra Legalese Group Inc.
- Kevin Hedge, BlueWing Environmental Solutions & Technologies LLC
- Ellen Hemmerly, bwtech@UMBC and Cyber Incubator
- Karen Bond, Amy John and Molly McGrath, Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth, in collaboration with Baltimore Educational Scholarship Trust and Baltimore City Public School System
- Steven Kubisen, PhD., Seguro Surgical
- Ann Lansinger, Emerging Technology Center
- Gary Maynard, Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services
- Tim Munshell, Fort Howard Development
- Len Ostroff, Informous Inc.
- Miles Pekala, Motile Robotics Inc.
- Karen Pitsley, AIA, Transforming Architecture
- Brian Razzaque, SocialToaster
- Andrew Ross, PhD., The Children’s Guild
- Jamal Uddin, PhD., Coppin State University
- Ken Ulman, Howard County Government
- Jeff Walker, Innovative Mobility Solutions LLC
- Alexandra Wrage, TRACE International Inc.