Eastern Correctional Institution Annex
Inmate Phone & Debit Account Information
ConnectNetwork is GTL’s authorized deposit and account management portal. With several different deposit methods available, ConnectNetwork is the quickest and most convenient option to fund a correctional account.
AdvancePay® Prepaid Telephone Accounts
To accept calls from an inmate at this facility, we recommend you create an AdvancePay® prepaid telephone account. Prepaid calling works by placing money on your phone number so that when your inmate calls you the funds are deducted from the balance on your prepaid account.
Offender Phone DEBIT Accounts
ConnectNetwork PIN Debit (Offender Phone) accounts allow you to make deposits to an offender’s PIN debit phone account.
**Please note- fees may apply to all deposit methods. Specific terms are provided when making a deposit.**
Contraband ~ Criminal Violations
Pursuant to Maryland's Criminal Law Article, Sections 9-410 and 9-412 through 9-417, it is unlawful for a person to possess, deliver, or possess with intent to deliver contraband in a place of confinement. Such items include but are not limited to telecommunication devices, contraband to effect an escape, weapons of any type, alcoholic beverages, controlled dangerous substances, and tobacco.
It is unlawful for a person to deposit or conceal a telecommunication device in or about a place of confinement with the intent that it be obtained by a person detained or confined.
Violators are subject to arrest and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Upon conviction, violators are subject to imprisonment from periods of 3 to 10 years, fines of $1,000 to $5,000, or both.
When sending correspondence via US Mail to the institution please remember the following:
Mail MUST Contain:
- The name and identification number of the inmate for the purpose of delivery; and
- The name and return address of the sender
Mail MUST NOT Contain:
- An item glued, taped or otherwise attached;
- Have aftermarket alterations, such as paint, crayon, marker ink, including highlighter, glitter, cloth, or string;
- Have a label or sticker (including address labels), except for a postage
- Contain a biohazard substance, scent (including perfume),or lipstick;
- Have a liquid stain;
- Suggest acts of criminal or illegal gang activity;
- Depict writing, images, or references that may incite violence, riots, racism, or threaten the security of the facility.
- Greeting cards
Always check the DPSCS home page for additional weather related or visiting hour changes, if any.
Important Notice: Visits for this Saturday, Nov. 23, 2019 at the Eastern Correctional Institution Annex have been cancelled.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday: 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Visitors must be processed prior to 8:00 p.m. on Monday & 4:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Visitors should plan to arrive no later than 8:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. respectively to allow proper time for processing. However, processing time varies and is dependent upon the number of visitors.
Holidays: Holiday visits will be determined by the Warden and distributed through institutional memorandum. Visitors may call the Eastern Correctional Institution's mail phone number and follow the prompts for visiting hours and holiday visits. The inmate population is notified of visits and all changes through the inmate information channel.
Duration: 2 hours
Use of restroom facilities is prohibited during visitation. If either the inmate or a visitor requires the use of the restroom, the visit will be terminated at that time. Please keep this in mind when visiting with small children.
A maximum of two (2) visits per week. The week shall begin on Tuesday and end on Monday. Visits may be no longer than two (2) hours in duration and are limited to two (2) visits per day. During peak hours visits may be limited to one hour and/or one visit per day.
A maximum of five (5) visitors shall be allowed to visit an inmate at one time with no more than three (3) adults or no more than three (3) children in the group of five.
30420 Revells Neck Road
Westover, Maryland 21890
Go To Map
Phone: (410) 845-4000
Fax: (410) 651-3327
Year Opened: 1993
Visitor Dress Code
All visitors, to include children, must dress appropriately for visitation. All clothing must cover from the neck to the kneecaps.
The following types of clothing are not allowed to be worn:
- tube tops, tank tops, or halter tops
- see-through clothing
- mini-skirts, mini-dresses, shorts, skorts, or culottes (at or above the kneecap)
- form-fitting clothes such as leotards, spandex, and leggings
- clothes that expose a person's midriff, side, or back
- tops or dresses that have revealing necklines and/or excessive splits
- coats, jackets, shawls and scarves will be placed in an appropriate area.