Skip to Content Accessibility Information

Frequently Asked Questions

Operations - Corrections

Click questions to see answers
  1. What Incarcerated Individual information can I obtain?
    • By Maryland law, we can tell you if someone is in our custody, provide you with their commitment number, and mailing address. For an incarcerated individual's identification # and location, contact Data Processing and provide the incarcerated individual's race, sex, full name, DOB and the SSN if known. You may contact Data Processing by phone at 410-585-3350, 3351, or 3352. The incarcerated individual locater is also available online
  2. How do I find employment opportunities?
  3. How can I get telephone numbers and addresses for all state correctional facilities?

Back to top of page This link points to the top of this page

Back to All FAQ Index Page